Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Configuring HTTPS
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
Post upgrade resynchronization
After the upgrade, manually resynchronize the data between NetBackup and the vCloud Director, if used. Two scheduled tasks run once per day: System Sync and Asset Import. System Sync imports any new backup images from all master servers, expires old backup images, and calculates usage. Until these tasks are run, the data that is displayed to the user may be incomplete.
To resynchronize the data
- Log in to the website as an administrator, and navigate to the Monitoring tab. The left side of the screen shows scheduled tasks.
- Click the cog next to the System Sync task and select Run Now.
- (Conditional) If you use vCloud Director, click the cog next to the Asset Import task, and select Run Now.
- The Activity section on the right side of the screen monitors the progress of these tasks.
If you do not perform these steps manually, the tasks run automatically overnight.