Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Configuring HTTPS
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
About Customizing Image Upload
Image upload is configured automatically. The uploaded images are stored in
C:\inetpub\Biomni\Images by default. In a load-balanced installation, all of the web servers need to share any images that users may upload to the system. You must configure the uploaded images to reside on a common network storage area. This section describes how to change the storage location.
To change the storage location
- Launch Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Navigate to the NetBackup Self Service Application.
- Expand the view, and locate the
- Right click Manage Virtual Directory and select Advanced Settings.
- In the physical path text box enter the path to where you want the virtual directory to exist on disk. This path is where any uploaded images are stored. The path can either be a path on the local server, such as
C:\uploadedimagesor a UNC share, such as
- By default the connection to the physical directory is set to be pass-through authentication. If a UNC Share was chosen then click Physical Path Credentials > Specific User and enter the credentials.
- In either scenario the connecting credentials require read and write access to the physical location.
To verify that the image upload works correctly
- Log on to the website as Admin.
- Admin > Support > Configuration Check > Base Settings.
- Click the image icon.
- The Image Manager should list the
- Select the
UploadedImagesfolder and click the upload icon.
- Browse to an image file and upload. If the image is successfully uploaded, it should appear to the right of the image manager dialog box.