Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Configuring HTTPS
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
Uninstalling NetBackup Self Service
The uninstallation process removes the Windows service, the website, and the public web service that are connected to the installation location. It then deletes the software on the hard disk and theshortcut.
The uninstallation does not delete the two databases that were created. The databases must be deleted manually.
To uninstall a NetBackup Self Service
- Determine the version of NetBackup Self Service you want to uninstall.
- In Windows open Programs and Features.
- Locate NetBackup Self Service Adapter version, and select uninstall.
- Locate NetBackup Self Service Portal version, and select uninstall.
When the uninstall process finishes, delete the databases from within SQL Server Management studio. From Object Explorer, expand the Databases node. Right-click on each of the relevant databases and select Delete.