Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Configuring HTTPS
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
The person who installs NetBackup Self Service needs a working knowledge of SQL Server, Windows Services, and Internet Information Services (IIS).
NetBackup Self Service can be installed on the following Windows platforms:
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
Windows Server 2016
Apply the latest service packs to the operating system.
The prerequisites for each component are:
Website, web service, and Windows Service