Enterprise Vault™ PST Migration
- About this guide
- Introduction to PST migration
- PST file ownership
- PST migration: scripted
- Output from PST migration
- PST migration: wizard-assisted
- PST migration: Locate and Migrate
- Setting up PST Locate and Migrate
- Configuring the holding folder for PST Locate and Migrate
- Creating and configuring the PST Locator, PST Collector, and PST Migrator tasks
- Migrating PST files using PST Locate and Migrate
- Running the PST Locator task to find domains and computers
- Running the PST Locator task to find PST files
- PowerShell cmdlets for PST migration
- PST migration: client-driven migration
- About client-driven PST migration
- Enabling mailboxes for PST client-driven migration
The parent nodes -, , and - each have a node. The node includes the predefined filters and the filter criteria that you have created and saved for future reference. When you click a filter node, the filter is run and the display is updated dynamically.
Note the following:
You can create up to 100 filters within eachnode. You can configure this number by creating a new DWORD registry value that is called MaxFilterCount under the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SOFTWARE \Wow6432Node \KVS \Enterprise Vault \Admin
We recommend that you limit the filter count to 100. Exceeding this value may affect the performance of Enterprise Vault.
Thenode of each parent node includes predefined filters that you can use.
You can rename or delete any of the filters created, including the predefined filters.
To filter the list on the basis of multiple keywords, use commas to separate the keywords.
To create and save filters
- Select the filter criteria you want to use to refine the list. You may select multiple criteria by clicking the + button. Use the - button to remove filter criteria.
For example, to filter the list to see only those files that have failed to migrate, do the following:
In the first drop-down menu, select Migration Status.
In the second drop-down menu, select contains any of.
In the third drop-down menu, select Failed to migrate.
- Click Apply. The display changes according to the filter criteria applied, and the Apply button changes to Save.
- Click Save.
- In the Save dialog box, do one of the following:
Click Save filter and enter a name and description for the filter.
Click Save results and enter a name and description for the saved results folder. Alternatively, you may choose to add the displayed items to an existing saved results folder.
- Click Save. Saved filters are listed as separate nodes within the Filters node. When you click the saved filter, the filter is run and the display is dynamically updated. Saved results are listed as separate nodes within the Saved Results node, and displays static data.