Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ PST Migration
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- About this guide
- Introduction to PST migration
- PST file ownership
- PST migration: scripted
- Output from PST migration
- PST migration: wizard-assisted
- PST migration: Locate and Migrate
- Setting up PST Locate and Migrate
- Configuring the holding folder for PST Locate and Migrate
- Creating and configuring the PST Locator, PST Collector, and PST Migrator tasks
- Migrating PST files using PST Locate and Migrate
- Running the PST Locator task to find domains and computers
- Running the PST Locator task to find PST files
- PowerShell cmdlets for PST migration
- PST migration: client-driven migration
- About client-driven PST migration
- Enabling mailboxes for PST client-driven migration
Starting the wizard-assisted PST migration process
When you have completed the preparatory steps, you are ready to start the PST migration.
To start the migration
- In the left-hand pane of the Administration Console, expand the view until Archives is visible.
- Right-click Archives and, on the shortcut menu, click Import PST. The PST Migration wizard starts.
- Work through the wizard.