Enterprise Vault™ PST Migration
- About this guide
- Introduction to PST migration
- PST file ownership
- PST migration: scripted
- Output from PST migration
- PST migration: wizard-assisted
- PST migration: Locate and Migrate
- Setting up PST Locate and Migrate
- Configuring the holding folder for PST Locate and Migrate
- Creating and configuring the PST Locator, PST Collector, and PST Migrator tasks
- Migrating PST files using PST Locate and Migrate
- Running the PST Locator task to find domains and computers
- Running the PST Locator task to find PST files
- PowerShell cmdlets for PST migration
- PST migration: client-driven migration
- About client-driven PST migration
- Enabling mailboxes for PST client-driven migration
Setting up PST Locate and Migrate
Table: Steps to configure PST Locate and Migrate outlines the preparations that you need to make to set up PST Locate and Migrate.
Table: Steps to configure PST Locate and Migrate
Decide whether to use PST marking.
Decide whether you want to use accounts other than the Vault Service account to manage PST migration objects in the Administration Console.
Create or edit Exchange PST Migration policies.
Configure the network share that is to be used as the central PST holding folder.
Create and configure PST Locator, PST Collector, and PST Migrator tasks.