Enterprise Vault™ PST Migration
- About this guide
- Introduction to PST migration
- PST file ownership
- PST migration: scripted
- Output from PST migration
- PST migration: wizard-assisted
- PST migration: Locate and Migrate
- Setting up PST Locate and Migrate
- Configuring the holding folder for PST Locate and Migrate
- Creating and configuring the PST Locator, PST Collector, and PST Migrator tasks
- Migrating PST files using PST Locate and Migrate
- Running the PST Locator task to find domains and computers
- Running the PST Locator task to find PST files
- PowerShell cmdlets for PST migration
- PST migration: client-driven migration
- About client-driven PST migration
- Enabling mailboxes for PST client-driven migration
About the PST migration cmdlets
Table: PST migration cmdlets describes the PST migration cmdlets that the Enterprise Vault Management Shell provides.
Table: PST migration cmdlets
Adds a computer to the list of Locate and Migrate PST migration target computers.
Depending on how you use Add-EVPstComputer, Enterprise Vault can search this computer for PST files.
You can add computers that belong to individual users, and you can add file servers that host PST files that belong to many users.
Adds a PST file whose content you want to migrate to Enterprise Vault.
You can use these cmdlets on their own to add individual computers and files, or with PowerShell's Import-Csv cmdlet and CSV data, to add multiple computers or files in a single operation.