Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-08-01
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
View the protection status of VMs or intelligent VM groups
You can view the protections plans that are used to protect VMs or intelligent VM groups.
To view the protection status of VMs or intelligent VM groups
- On the left, click RHV.
- On the Virtual machines tab or Intelligent VM groups tab, click the VM or the intelligent VM group.
The Protection tab shows the details of the plans that the asset is subscribed to.
- If the asset is not protected, click Add protection to select a protection plan.