NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
Things to consider before you recover the RHV virtual machines
Ensure that the recovery or backup host, that is added to the RHV access hosts, can communicate with the RHV Manager through a port .
An RHV VM that has chain of disks due to user snapshot or dependency on template, cannot retain the disk chain after a restore.
Compressed virtual disks are not protected and cannot be recovered.