NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH for NetBackup servers and clients
The ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH option specifies the file path to the certificate bundle file that contains all trusted root CA certificates.
This certificate file should have one or more certificates in PEM format.
The trust store supports certificates in the following formats:
Do not specify the ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH option if you use the Windows certificate store.
This option is mandatory for file-based certificates.
Table: ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH information
Where to use
On NetBackup servers or clients.
If certificate validation is required for VMware or RHV servers, this option must be set on the NetBackup master server and respective access hosts, irrespective of the certificate authority that NetBackup uses for host communication (NetBackup CA or external CA).
How to use
Use the nbgetconfig and the nbsetconfig commands to view, add, or change the option.
Use the following format:
ECA_TRUST_STORE_PATH = Path to the external CA certificate
Equivalent Administration Console property
No equivalent exists in the NetBackup Administration Console host properties.