NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
Remove protection from VMs or intelligent VM groups
You can unsubscribe VMs or intelligent VM groups from a protection plan. When the asset is unsubscribed, backups are no longer performed.
When you unsubscribe an asset from a protection plan, there is a possibility that the asset displaysin the web UI. This situation can happen when an asset is subscribed to a protection plan and a backup runs for that asset. Then the asset is unsubscribed from the protection plan while it has a valid backup image. The web UI displays , but there may or may not be an active policy protecting the asset.
To remove protection from a VM or intelligent VM group
- On the left, click RHV.
- On the Virtual machines tab or Intelligent VM groups tab, select the VM or the intelligent VM group.
For a VM, scroll down and click Remove protection.
For an intelligent VM group, scroll down and click the lock symbol and then click Remove protection.
Under Virtual machines or Intelligent VM groups, the asset is listed as Not protected.