NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
About the pre-recovery check
The pre-recovery check verifies the following:
Usage of supported characters and the length in the display name.
Existence of a VM with the same display name.
Connectivity with the RHV server and RHV credential validation.
Availability of the RHV cluster.
Available space with the storage domain.