NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
RHV_CREATEDISK_TIMEOUT option for NetBackup servers
This option specifies the timeout period for creating a virtual disk during the restore of an RHV VM. If the RHV VM with a large pre-allocated disk was backed up and then restored on a file storage such as NFS, then the disk creation function can time out before the restored virtual disk is fully realized.
Table: RHV_CREATEDISK_TIMEOUT information
Where to use
On NetBackup master servers.
How to use
Use the nbgetconfig and the nbsetconfig commands to view, add, or change the RHV_CREATEDISK_TIMEOUT option.
The following entry tells the NetBackup backup job to set the create disk timeout period to 172800 seconds (48 hours).
RHV_CREATEDISK_TIMEOUT = 172800
The range for RHV_CREATEDISK_TIMEOUT is 0 hours to 48 hours.
Equivalent Administration Console property
No equivalent exists in the NetBackup Administration Console or web UI.