NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK for NetBackup servers and clients
The VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK option lets you specify the revocation check level for external certificates of the virtualization server. Based on the check, revocation status of the virtualization server certificate is validated against the certificate revocation list (CRL) during host communication.
By default, the VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK option is disabled. If you want to validate the revocation status of the virtualization server certificate against certificate revocation list (CRL), set the option to a different value.
You can choose to use the CRLs from the directory that is specified for the ECA_CRL_PATH configuration option or the CRL distribution point (CDP).
Table: VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK information
Where to use
On NetBackup master server or all access hosts.
How to use
Use the nbgetconfig and the nbsetconfig commands to view, add, or change the option.
Use the following format:
VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK = CRL check
You can specify one of the following:
Equivalent Administration Console property
No equivalent exists in the NetBackup Administration Console host properties.