NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
ECA_CRL_PATH for NetBackup servers and clients
The ECA_CRL_PATH option specifies the path to the directory where the Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL) of the external certificate authority (CA) are located.
These CRLs are copied to NetBackup CRL cache. Revocation status of the external certificate is validated against the CRLs from the CRL cache.
CRLs in the CRL cache are periodically updated with the CRLs in the directory that is specified for ECA_CRL_PATH based on the ECA_CRL_PATH_SYNC_HOURS option.
If the ECA_CRL_CHECK option is not set to DISABLE (or 0) and the ECA_CRL_PATH option is not specified, NetBackup downloads the CRLs from the URLs that are specified in the CRL distribution point (CDP) and uses them to verify revocation status of the peer host's certificate.
For validating the revocation status of a virtualization server certificate, the VIRTUALIZATION_CRL_CHECK option is used.
Table: ECA_CRL_PATH information
Where to use
On NetBackup servers or clients.
If certificate validation is required for VMware or RHV servers, this option must be set on the NetBackup master server and respective access hosts, irrespective of the certificate authority that NetBackup uses for host communication (NetBackup CA or external CA).
How to use
Use the nbgetconfig and the nbsetconfig commands to view, add, or change the option.
Use the following format to specify a path to the CRL directory:
ECA_CRL_PATH = Path to the CRL directory
Equivalent Administration Console property
No equivalent exists in the NetBackup Administration Console host properties.