NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
Additional information about the rename file
You can specify destination storage domain for all the disks or for some specific list of disks.
If you do not specify a destination storage domain for one of the disks, then that disk is restored to the original location.
If you specify a destination storage domain for a non-existing or invalid disk, the VM restore fails.
For a Windows NetBackup host, you must add an empty line (carriage return) after all the rename file entries.