Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI RHV Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-08-01
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing RHV servers
- Configuring secure communication between the Red Hat Virtualization server and NetBackup host
- Add or browse an RHV manager
- Protecting RHV virtual machines
- Recovering RHV virtual machines
- Troubleshooting RHV VM protection and recovery
- API and command line options for RHV
- Using APIs and command line options to manage, protect, or recover RHV virtual machines
- Additional NetBackup options for RHV configuration
Remove an intelligent VM group
Use the following procedure to remove an intelligent VM group.
This procedure requires the backup administrator role.
To delete an intelligent VM group
- On the left, click RHV.
- Locate the group under the Intelligent VM groups tab.
- If the group is not protected, click its box and click Delete.
- If the group is protected, click on the group, scroll down and click the lock symbol, and click Unsubscribe.
- Click Remove.