Veritas Data Insight Installation Guide
- Understanding the Veritas Data Insight architecture
- About the Collector worker node
- About Veritas Data Insight installation tiers
- Installing Veritas Data Insight
- Upgrading Veritas Data Insight
- Post-installation configuration
- Installing Windows File Server agent
- Getting started with Data Insight
- Uninstalling Veritas Data Insight
- Appendix A. Installing Data Insight using response files
About the DataInsightWorkflow service
The DataInsightWorkflow service is responsible for execution of all actions initiated from the Management Console or the Portal server, such as remediation of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) incidents, handling permission remediation, archiving data, and running custom action scripts to manage data. The service runs on the Management Server and the Portal nodes. By default, the DataInsightWorkflow service runs on port 8686.
The DataInsightWorkflow service is a multi-threaded execution framework which executes actions in parallel.