Veritas Data Insight Installation Guide
- Understanding the Veritas Data Insight architecture
- About the Collector worker node
- About Veritas Data Insight installation tiers
- Installing Veritas Data Insight
- Upgrading Veritas Data Insight
- Post-installation configuration
- Installing Windows File Server agent
- Getting started with Data Insight
- Uninstalling Veritas Data Insight
- Appendix A. Installing Data Insight using response files
About installing Veritas Data Insight
You can perform a three-tier, two-tier, or single-tier installation of Veritas Data Insight.
Note the following:
At the end of the installation process, Data Insight creates a file
DataInsight\log\installfolder. This file records all the selections that are made on the installation wizard for a particular node.
Data Insight records the upgrade history for the node in the
install_history.logfile in the
Both the files provide information that enable you to troubleshoot errors that may occur during the installation process.