Veritas Data Insight Installation Guide
- Understanding the Veritas Data Insight architecture
- About the Collector worker node
- About Veritas Data Insight installation tiers
- Installing Veritas Data Insight
- Upgrading Veritas Data Insight
- Post-installation configuration
- Installing Windows File Server agent
- Getting started with Data Insight
- Uninstalling Veritas Data Insight
- Appendix A. Installing Data Insight using response files
About response files
The installer or the product installation script generates a response file during any installation, configuration, upgrade, or uninstall procedure. The response file contains the configuration information that you entered during the procedure.
You can use the response file for future installation procedures. The response file passes arguments to the script to automate the installation of that product. You can edit the file to automate installation and configuration of additional systems.