Veritas Data Insight Installation Guide
- Understanding the Veritas Data Insight architecture
- About the Collector worker node
- About Veritas Data Insight installation tiers
- Installing Veritas Data Insight
- Upgrading Veritas Data Insight
- Post-installation configuration
- Installing Windows File Server agent
- Getting started with Data Insight
- Uninstalling Veritas Data Insight
- Appendix A. Installing Data Insight using response files
Uninstalling Veritas Data Insight
To uninstall Data Insight
- If you created shortcuts during the installation, select Start > All Programs > Veritas Data Insight > Veritas Data Insight Uninstaller.
If no shortcuts exist, open the Add or Remove Programs control from the Windows Control Panel, and select the Veritas Data Insight entry. Then click Change/Remove.
Optionally, you can uninstall Veritas Data Insight using the uninstall.exe file. This file is located in the Data Insight installation folder (for example,
C:\Program Files\DataInsight). On Linux, execute the script /opt/DataInsight/uninstall to launch the uninstall program.
- In the Delete Data window, select the Delete all product data checkbox to remove all configuration as well as audit log data collected and stored by the product. Do not select this option, if you are attempting to repair the installation by uninstalling and reinstalling the software.
- Click Next to uninstall.
The uninstaller removes all Veritas Data Insight components.
- Click Finish to complete the uninstall process.
- If you uninstall a worker node, log in to the Management Console, click the Settings tab.
- Navigate to the Data Insight Servers page, select the worker node, and click Delete.