Veritas Data Insight Installation Guide
- Understanding the Veritas Data Insight architecture
- About the Collector worker node
- About Veritas Data Insight installation tiers
- Installing Veritas Data Insight
- Upgrading Veritas Data Insight
- Post-installation configuration
- Installing Windows File Server agent
- Getting started with Data Insight
- Uninstalling Veritas Data Insight
- Appendix A. Installing Data Insight using response files
Installing Data Insight using response files
Typically, you can use the response file that the installer generates, after you install Data Insight on a system in order to install Data Insight on other systems.
To install using response files
- Make sure the systems where you want to install Data Insight meet the installation requirements.
- Make sure the pre-installation tasks are completed.
- Create and copy the response file to the system where you want to install Data Insight.
- Navigate to the directory that contains the installation program.
- Start the installation as follows:
Veritas_DataInsight_windows_6_1_0_N_x64.exe - q - console - varfile <path_to_varfile> - wait [timeout in seconds], where N is the build number.
- If installing a worker node, register the worker node using the following command:
RegisterWorkerNode.exe - q - console - varfile <path_to_register_varfile> - wait [timeout in seconds]
Before you launch the registration wizard, you must copy
$data/keys/commd.keystorefile to the worker node to a temporary location, for example,.