Veritas Data Insight Installation Guide
- Understanding the Veritas Data Insight architecture
- About the Collector worker node
- About Veritas Data Insight installation tiers
- Installing Veritas Data Insight
- Upgrading Veritas Data Insight
- Post-installation configuration
- Installing Windows File Server agent
- Getting started with Data Insight
- Uninstalling Veritas Data Insight
- Appendix A. Installing Data Insight using response files
About Veritas Data Insight installation tiers
Veritas Data Insight supports three different installation types: three-tier, two-tier, and single tier. Your installation type depends on the total number of storage devices that you want Data Insight to scan and their geographical distribution. Single-tier installations are used for Proof of Concept (POC) deployments or smaller setups.
The type and scope of deployment should be determined with the help of Veritas.