Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
Configuring NetBackup on Solaris Cluster
To configure NetBackup server in a cluster, do the following:
Table: Configuring NetBackup on Solaris Cluster
Review the guidelines for how to configure NetBackup.
Configure the devices in the cluster.
Devices must be configured on each node in the cluster.
Verify that the entries for the NetBackup Catalog backups are correct.
Catalog backup information is stored on the shared disk and does not need to be configured for each node.
Configure backup policies. Backup policies are stored on the shared disk and do not need to be configured for each node.
When you have completed configuration of NetBackup, verify that NetBackup can fail over properly in the cluster.