Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-19
Product(s): NetBackup (184.108.40.206, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.2)
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
Log on to server using virtual name
When you launch the NetBackup Administration Console, you should log into the server using the virtual name that is associated with NetBackup.