Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
Requirements for use of a NetBackup master server in a cluster with multiple interfaces
The following requirements exist when you use a NetBackup master server in a cluster with multiple interfaces:
A cluster environment that is properly installed and configured.
Verify that you have a clustered NetBackup master server that is functional.
A unique virtual name (IP address and host name) associated with each interface.
NetBackup 6.0 MP1 or higher.