Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
Configuring NetBackup catalog backups in a cluster
For complete information on how to configure and run online catalog backups, refer to the NetBackup Administrator's Guide https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.DOC5332. For information on recovery of the NetBackup catalog, see the NetBackup Troubleshooting Guide https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.DOC5332.
An online catalog backup does not back up information on the inactive nodes. You must create a separate policy as described in the following step.
- Follow the instructions for creating online catalog backups as described in the NetBackup Administrator's Guide
- Create a policy to back up the following directory on each node in the cluster.