Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
About NetBackup on Windows Server Failover Clustering
Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) is a high-availability solution for cluster configurations. With Windows Server Failover Clustering you can monitor systems and application services. Refer to the documentation for WSFC to get a detailed understanding of how WSFC works and how it is installed and administered.
For detailed information on how NetBackup is installed and administered, see the NetBackup Installation Guide and NetBackup Administrator's Guide, Volume I.
NetBackup can be configured in a cluster as a non-failover server and as a standalone media server with virtual storage units. For more information, refer to the NetBackup in Highly Available Environments Administrator's Guide.