Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
What to back up
Local disks on each node.
All disks that attach to the shared SCSI bus.
Virtual servers, which may contain data or contain database applications. Use NetBackup database agents to back up databases.
In WSFC and VCS for Windows clusters, also be sure to back up the System State and Shadow Copy Components on each node. For WSFC clusters, you must also back up the cluster quorum. The cluster quorum contains recovery information for the cluster and information about changes to the cluster configuration. The cluster quorum is included in the System State or Shadow Copy Components backup.