Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
About detailed monitoring for the NetBackup server
In the detail monitoring mode, the NetBackup agent runs a script to verify that NetBackup is available. A sample script,
DetailedMonitor.bat, is provided with the agent for this purpose. You can customize the script to meet your configuration requirements.
Before setting up detailed monitoring, the NetBackup agent must run base level of monitoring.