Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
NetBackup records information on the processes. You can use this information to determine why a server has failed over. Logging information is highly useful for troubleshooting.
UNIX and Linux logging
Logging information for UNIX and Linux platforms can be found at the following locations:
The cluster configuration status box reports details about cluster configuration. If problems occur, see the status box. Details of the cluster configuration steps that occur during the install are recorded in the install logs. In the logs, you have a record of the parameters used to perform cluster configuration commands and their return statuses.
Logging information for Windows platform can be found at the following locations: