Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-19
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2, 8.1.2)
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
Increase resource offline timeout after installing or upgrading on non-Solaris UNIX clusters
After you install or upgrade NetBackup on UNIX clusters other than Solaris Cluster, you should increase the NetBackup resource offline timeout to at least 600 seconds.