Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI Microsoft SQL Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-05
Product(s): NetBackup (126.96.36.199, 9.0)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- About NetBackup for SQL Server
- Installation and host configuration
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing SQL Server discovery and credentials
- About discovery of SQL Server objects
- Managing protection plans for SQL Server
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server assets
- Protecting SQL Server
- Restoring SQL Server
- Using instant access with SQL Server
- Prerequisites when you configure an instant access SQL Server database
- Protecting SQL Server with VMware backups
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server data with a VMware backup
Installing the Veritas VSS provider for vSphere
To use the Veritas VSS provider you must install it manually following installation of the NetBackup for Windows client. If the VMware VSS provider is installed, the installation program removes it and may require a restart of the computer.
To install the Veritas VSS provider
- Browse to the following location:
- Double-click on the Veritas VSS provider for vSphere shortcut.
- Follow the prompts.
- When the utility has completed, restart the computer if prompted.
- Following the restart, the utility resumes. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
To uninstall the Veritas VSS provider
- In the Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features.
- Double-click on Veritas VSS provider for vSphere.
The uninstall program does not automatically reinstall the VMware VSS provider.