Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI Microsoft SQL Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-05
Product(s): NetBackup (126.96.36.199, 9.0)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- About NetBackup for SQL Server
- Installation and host configuration
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing SQL Server discovery and credentials
- About discovery of SQL Server objects
- Managing protection plans for SQL Server
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server assets
- Protecting SQL Server
- Restoring SQL Server
- Using instant access with SQL Server
- Prerequisites when you configure an instant access SQL Server database
- Protecting SQL Server with VMware backups
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server data with a VMware backup
Use the Jobs node to monitor the jobs in your NetBackup environment and view the details for a specific job.
To monitor a job
- On the left, click Activity monitor > Jobs.
- Click on a job name that you want to view.
On the Overview tab you can view information about a job.
The File List contains the files that are included in the backup image.
The Status section shows the status and the status codes that are related to the job. Click the status code number to view information about this status code in the Veritas Knowledge Base.
- Click the Details tab to view the logged details about a job. You can filter the logs by error type using the drop-down menu.