Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI Microsoft SQL Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-05
Product(s): NetBackup (126.96.36.199, 9.0)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- About NetBackup for SQL Server
- Installation and host configuration
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing SQL Server discovery and credentials
- About discovery of SQL Server objects
- Managing protection plans for SQL Server
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server assets
- Protecting SQL Server
- Restoring SQL Server
- Using instant access with SQL Server
- Prerequisites when you configure an instant access SQL Server database
- Protecting SQL Server with VMware backups
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server data with a VMware backup
Manage SQL Server credentials
Users with the proper RBAC permissions can view and manage the credentials for SQL Server instances.
To edit a SQL Server credential
- On the left, click Workloads > Microsoft SQL Server and then click on the Instances tab.
- Select the instance or replica that you want to edit and click Manage credentials.