Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI Microsoft SQL Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-05
Product(s): NetBackup (188.8.131.52, 9.0)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- About NetBackup for SQL Server
- Installation and host configuration
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing SQL Server discovery and credentials
- About discovery of SQL Server objects
- Managing protection plans for SQL Server
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server assets
- Protecting SQL Server
- Restoring SQL Server
- Using instant access with SQL Server
- Prerequisites when you configure an instant access SQL Server database
- Protecting SQL Server with VMware backups
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server data with a VMware backup
Delete an instant access database
You can delete an instant access database that may or may not be added to an instance.
To delete an instant access database
- On the left, click Microsoft SQL Server.
- Click the Instant access databases tab.
The tab lists the names of the configured instant access databases.
- From the action menu on the right of the row, select Delete.
- Perform one of the following:
Your instant access database is added to an instance and is started.
Enter the SQL Server instance credentials and then click Delete.
Your instant access database is not added to an instance and is not started.
If you are sure that you want to delete the database, then click Delete.