NetBackup™ Web UI Microsoft SQL Server Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- About NetBackup for SQL Server
- Installation and host configuration
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing SQL Server discovery and credentials
- About discovery of SQL Server objects
- Managing protection plans for SQL Server
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server assets
- Protecting SQL Server
- Restoring SQL Server
- Using instant access with SQL Server
- Prerequisites when you configure an instant access SQL Server database
- Protecting SQL Server with VMware backups
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server data with a VMware backup
Options for NetBackup for SQL Server instant access
The table describes the recovery options that are available when you perform instant access.
Table: Recovery options
Select the state for the database after the restore.
The consistency check to perform after the restore. Output from the consistency check is written to the SQL Server client progress log.
Determines the time-out interval for SQL Server Virtual Device Interface. The selected interval is applied to backups and restores of databases and of transaction logs. The default value for backups is 300. The default value for restore operations is 600. Range is 300 - 2147483647.