NetBackup™ Web UI Microsoft SQL Server Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- About NetBackup for SQL Server
- Installation and host configuration
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing SQL Server discovery and credentials
- About discovery of SQL Server objects
- Managing protection plans for SQL Server
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server assets
- Protecting SQL Server
- Restoring SQL Server
- Using instant access with SQL Server
- Prerequisites when you configure an instant access SQL Server database
- Protecting SQL Server with VMware backups
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server data with a VMware backup
View the protection status of databases, instances, or availability groups
You can view the protections plans that are used to protect instances or availability groups.
To view the protection status of databases, instances, or availability groups
- On the left, click Workloads > Microsoft SQL Server.
- Click on one of the following tabs: Databases, Instances, or Availability groups.
- The Protected by column indicates how the asset is protected.
Table: Protection status of SQL Server assets
Protection type or status
Protected by column
Instance or availability group
Asset is protected by a classic policy
Use the NetBackup Administration Console to see how classic policies are used to protect instances or availability groups.
Asset is protected by a protection plan
Asset is not protected by plan or a policy
A policy or protection plan protects the asset, but it is not backed up yet (no backup image exists).
Protected by column is blank.