Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI Microsoft SQL Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-05
Product(s): NetBackup (18.104.22.168, 9.0)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- About NetBackup for SQL Server
- Installation and host configuration
- Monitoring and notifications
- Managing SQL Server discovery and credentials
- About discovery of SQL Server objects
- Managing protection plans for SQL Server
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server assets
- Protecting SQL Server
- Restoring SQL Server
- Using instant access with SQL Server
- Prerequisites when you configure an instant access SQL Server database
- Protecting SQL Server with VMware backups
- Create a protection plan to protect SQL Server data with a VMware backup
Sign out of the NetBackup web UI
Note that NetBackup automatically signs you out of the web UI after 24 hours, which is the maximum time that is allowed for a user session. After that time NetBackup requires that you sign in again. You can also sign out if you want to change the sign-in option that you want to use (username and password, smart card, or single sign-on (SSO)).
To sign out of the NetBackup web UI
- On the top right, click the profile icon and click Sign out.