Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Reporting Guide
- Reporting in OpsCenter
- About OpsCenter reports
- About managing reports in OpsCenter
- About managing My Reports
- About managing My Dashboard
- About managing reports folders in OpsCenter
- About managing report schedules in OpsCenter
- About managing time schedules in OpsCenter
- OpsCenter reports
- Report Templates in OpsCenter
- About Report Templates descriptions
- About Audit reports
- About Backup reports in OpsCenter
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Duration Variance report
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Job Size Variance report
- Job Browser > Tabular Backup Report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Week At A Glance report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Job Attempt Status Detail report
- About Catalog reports in OpsCenter
- About Chargeback reports in OpsCenter
- About Client reports in OpsCenter
- Risk Analysis > Client Coverage report
- Virtual Client Summary report
- Job Success by Client report
- BMR client configuration backup failures report
- About Cloud reports
- About Disk and Tape Device Activity reports in OpsCenter
- About Media reports in OpsCenter
- About Performance reports in OpsCenter
- About Policy reports in OpsCenter
- About Restore reports in OpsCenter
- About Storage Lifecycle Policy reports
- Limitations of SLP reports
- About Workload Analyzer reports in OpsCenter
- Custom reports in OpsCenter Analytics
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
- About Custom Report Wizard parameters
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
Top 10 Policies Using Most Server Space report
This report displays the 10 policies that have backed up the most data in your NetBackup environment. You can edit the report and run it for one or more master servers.
Tool tips appear when you point at each colored bar chart. The tool tip shows the master server, policy, and also shows the volume of data in MB.
Clicklink at the bottom of the report to view the report details in a tabular format. The table lists the volume of data in MB for each policy.
A new drilldown report named Job Details for Policy is now available from the main report. This drilldown report from the colored bars in the chart provides details about all jobs for a selected policy. The drilldown report includes information, such as, job type, status code, client name, and volume in KB.
Figure: Top 10 Policies Using Most Server Space report shows a sample view of the Top 10 Policies Using Most Server Space report.
The following are details associated with the Top 10 Policies using most server space report:
Top 10 Policies Using Most Server Space
Where to Locate
Report > Report Templates > Policy Reports > Top 10 Policies using most Server Space
This report shows a ranking of backup policies by space consumption. This report is valid for NetBackup and NetBackup Appliance.
NetBackup, NetBackup Master Appliance
Drill down report
Job Details for Policy
Can be scheduled
Supported export formats
PDF, CSV, TSV, XML, HTML
Mapping with NOM report
All Reports > Standard Reports > Policy > Top 10 Policies using most Server Space
The following table lists the filters for Top 10 Policies using most server space report and how you can use these filters to view specific data in the report.
Select a view to show data for the selected view in the report. By default All My Views is selected.
Select one or more master servers to view data for the selected master servers in the report. All master servers that are added to the OpsCenter console are shown in the Value drop-down list .
Select one or more job types like Archive, Backup, Restore etc. to view data for the selected job types.
By default, the report displays information for the following types of jobs:
You must select at least one job type from the Value list.
Example of filter usage: You may run the Top 10 Policies using most server space report for specific master servers or views to view details only for the specific master servers or views.