Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Reporting Guide
- Reporting in OpsCenter
- About OpsCenter reports
- About managing reports in OpsCenter
- About managing My Reports
- About managing My Dashboard
- About managing reports folders in OpsCenter
- About managing report schedules in OpsCenter
- About managing time schedules in OpsCenter
- OpsCenter reports
- Report Templates in OpsCenter
- About Report Templates descriptions
- About Audit reports
- About Backup reports in OpsCenter
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Duration Variance report
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Job Size Variance report
- Job Browser > Tabular Backup Report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Week At A Glance report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Job Attempt Status Detail report
- About Catalog reports in OpsCenter
- About Chargeback reports in OpsCenter
- About Client reports in OpsCenter
- Risk Analysis > Client Coverage report
- Virtual Client Summary report
- Job Success by Client report
- BMR client configuration backup failures report
- About Cloud reports
- About Disk and Tape Device Activity reports in OpsCenter
- About Media reports in OpsCenter
- About Performance reports in OpsCenter
- About Policy reports in OpsCenter
- About Restore reports in OpsCenter
- About Storage Lifecycle Policy reports
- Limitations of SLP reports
- About Workload Analyzer reports in OpsCenter
- Custom reports in OpsCenter Analytics
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
- About Custom Report Wizard parameters
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
Status & Success Rate > Status > Job Attempt Status Detail report
This report provides information about the completion status for a NetBackup job. The report table provides a count of jobs having a particular status code on a specific day. The table is organized by server name and date. This report was earlier named as Job Exit Status Detail report.
A drilldown report is available from the Number of Occurrences column of the table of the main report. This drilldown report shows job details, such as job type and policy name. The table includes all jobs having a particular status code on a given day.
This report may provide inaccurate output when a Job ID is reset in NetBackup like for catalog recovery or via manual resetting of the Job ID. In case the Job ID is reset, you must delete the NetBackup master server from the OpsCenter console and add it again.
Figure: Job Attempt Status Detail report shows a sample view of the Job Attempt Status Detail report.
The following are details associated with the Job Attempt Status Detail report:
Job Attempt Status Detail
Where to Locate
Report > Report Templates > Backup > Status & Success Rate > Status > Job Attempt Status Detail
This report shows the successful jobs density over time.
NetBackup, NetBackup Appliance
Master Server, Client
Drill down report
Can be scheduled
Supported export formats
CSV, HTML, PDF, XML, TSV
Mapping with NOM report
Standard Reports > Job > Job Attempt Status Detail
The following table shows the filters for Job Attempt Status Detail report and how you can use these filters to view specific data in the report.
Select a view to show data for the selected view in the report. By default All My Views is selected.
Select one or more master servers to view data for the selected master servers in the report. All master servers that are added to the OpsCenter console are shown in the Value dropdown list.
Select one or more job types like Archive, Backup, Restore etc. to view data for the selected job types.
Example of filter usage: You may run the Job Attempt Status Detail report for a specific job type like Backup to view status code details for the backup jobs.
The following report enhancements have been made for the Job Attempt Status Detail report:
The unit Years has been added for Relative Timeframe selection.
You can now view data for the last x years.
The option Next has been removed from the drop-down menu for Relative Timeframe. You now cannot enter a relative timeframe like Next 2 weeks. This is because the report does not support any futuristic data.
This report was earlier named Job Exit Status Detail. This has been renamed to Job Attempt Status Detail report.