Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Reporting Guide
- Reporting in OpsCenter
- About OpsCenter reports
- About managing reports in OpsCenter
- About managing My Reports
- About managing My Dashboard
- About managing reports folders in OpsCenter
- About managing report schedules in OpsCenter
- About managing time schedules in OpsCenter
- OpsCenter reports
- Report Templates in OpsCenter
- About Report Templates descriptions
- About Audit reports
- About Backup reports in OpsCenter
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Duration Variance report
- Job Activity > Variance > Backup Job Size Variance report
- Job Browser > Tabular Backup Report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Week At A Glance report
- Status & Success Rate > Status > Job Attempt Status Detail report
- About Catalog reports in OpsCenter
- About Chargeback reports in OpsCenter
- About Client reports in OpsCenter
- Risk Analysis > Client Coverage report
- Virtual Client Summary report
- Job Success by Client report
- BMR client configuration backup failures report
- About Cloud reports
- About Disk and Tape Device Activity reports in OpsCenter
- About Media reports in OpsCenter
- About Performance reports in OpsCenter
- About Policy reports in OpsCenter
- About Restore reports in OpsCenter
- About Storage Lifecycle Policy reports
- Limitations of SLP reports
- About Workload Analyzer reports in OpsCenter
- Custom reports in OpsCenter Analytics
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
- About Custom Report Wizard parameters
- Creating a custom report in OpsCenter
Planning Activity > Scheduled Jobs > Job Details Scheduled Vs Actual report
This tabular report shows the comparison between Scheduled Job count and Actual Job count for each of the combinations of clients, policies, and schedules, for each day.
By default, the Job Count Details-Scheduled Vs Actual report shows job count per policy. If you want to view the job count per client or master server, change the filter parameters.
Figure: Job Details Scheduled Vs Actual report shows a sample view of the Job Details Scheduled vs Actual report.
The following are details associated with the Job Details Scheduled Vs Actual report:
Job Details Scheduled Vs Actual report
Where to Locate
Report > Report Templates > Backup > Planning Activity > Scheduled Job > Job Details Scheduled Vs Actual
This is a tabular report comparing scheduled to actual job counts grouped by date, master server, client and policy. This report is valid for NetBackup and NetBackup Appliance.
NetBackup, NetBackup Appliance
Drill down report
Can be scheduled
Supported export formats
PDF, CSV, TSV, XML, HTML
Mapping with VBR report
Backups > Activity Planning > Scheduled Jobs > Job Details - Scheduled Vs Actual
The following table lists the filters for Job Details Scheduled Vs Actual report and how you can use these filters to view specific data in the report.
Select a view to show data for the selected view in the report. By default All My Views is selected.
Select one or more master servers to view data for the selected master servers in the report. All master servers that are added to the OpsCenter console are shown in the Value drop-down list .
Select one or more clients to view data for the selected clients in the report. All clients that are protected by the master servers in the OpsCenter console are listed.
Select one or more policy names to view data for the selected policies.
Select one or more schedule names to view data for the selected schedule names.
Exclude Manual Jobs
By default, the Actual Job Count includes manual jobs, which were initiated manually. You can exclude manual jobs from the actual job count, and view only the jobs that are of execution type Scheduled. To exclude manual jobs in the report, select Yes.
There is more information available about modifying the Planning Activity > Scheduled Jobs > Job Details Scheduled Vs Actual report.
The unit Years has been added for Relative Timeframe selection. You can now view data for the last x years. You can also see the Years tab on top-right corner of the report.