Veritas NetBackup™ for Informix Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Informix
- Installing NetBackup for Informix
- Configuring NetBackup for Informix
- About configuring a backup policy for an Informix database
- About adding schedules to a NetBackup for Informix policy
- About NetBackup for Informix scripts
- Performing backups and restores of Informix
- About the NetBackup for Informix log files
- About deleting expired backups from the Informix backup database
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
About the bphdb directory on the database client (NetBackup for Informix)
The /usr/openv/netbackup/logs/bphdb directory contains logs.
The following types of logs exist:
Unless it is redirected elsewhere, NetBackup writes ON-Bar script output to this file.
Unless it is redirected elsewhere, NetBackup writes ON-Bar script errors to this file.
This log contains debugging information for the bphdb process. bphdb is the NetBackup database backup binary. It is invoked when an automatic backup schedule is run. NetBackup for Informix uses this client process for ON-Bar script execution.