Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Informix Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1, 8.1)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Informix
- Installing NetBackup for Informix
- Configuring NetBackup for Informix
- About configuring a backup policy for an Informix database
- About adding schedules to a NetBackup for Informix policy
- About NetBackup for Informix scripts
- Performing backups and restores of Informix
- About the NetBackup for Informix log files
- About deleting expired backups from the Informix backup database
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
About the infxbsa directory on the database client (NetBackup for Informix)
The /usr/openv/netbackup/logs/infxbsa directory contains execution logs.
The following execution log exists:
This log contains debugging information and execution status for the NetBackup for Informix client process.