Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Informix Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1, 8.1)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Informix
- Installing NetBackup for Informix
- Configuring NetBackup for Informix
- About configuring a backup policy for an Informix database
- About adding schedules to a NetBackup for Informix policy
- About NetBackup for Informix scripts
- Performing backups and restores of Informix
- About the NetBackup for Informix log files
- About deleting expired backups from the Informix backup database
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Minimizing the loading and unloading of tapes for database backups
See the NetBackup Administration Guide, Volume 1 for details.
To minimize loading and unloading of tapes
- Open the NetBackup Administration Console.
- Choose Host Properties.
- Choose Master Servers or Media Servers.
- Double-click on the name of the server.
- In the left pane, click Media.
Configure the following settings:
Media unmount delay
Media request delay
Use this variable only with non-robotic drives, such as tape stackers.