Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Informix Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1, 8.1)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Informix
- Installing NetBackup for Informix
- Configuring NetBackup for Informix
- About configuring a backup policy for an Informix database
- About adding schedules to a NetBackup for Informix policy
- About NetBackup for Informix scripts
- Performing backups and restores of Informix
- About the NetBackup for Informix log files
- About deleting expired backups from the Informix backup database
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Adding new Informix instances
If you install a new Informix instance after you install NetBackup, you need to add this new instance to the NetBackup configuration. This action ensures that all new Informix instances are included in backup operations.