Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for DB2 Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-06-07
Product(s): NetBackup (9.1)
- Introduction to NetBackup for DB2
- Installing NetBackup for DB2
- Verifying the operating system and platform compatibility
- About log archiving
- Configuring NetBackup for DB2
- About configuring a backup policy for DB2
- About adding backup selections to a DB2 policy
- About backing up archive log files with the user exit program
- Configuring the run-time environment
- Creating a db2.conf file for use with the user exit program
- Creating a db2.conf file (vendor method)
- Configuring bp.conf files in a cluster environment
- About NetBackup for DB2 templates and shell scripts
- Creating DB2 scripts manually
- Performing backups and restores of DB2
- About user-directed backups
- Performing a database restore
- Using the NetBackup for DB2 recovery wizard
- Using DB2 to perform a restore
- About an alternate restore
- Using Snapshot Client with NetBackup for DB2
- About NetBackup for DB2 with Snapshot Client operations
- Restoring NetBackup for DB2 from a snapshot backup
- About configuring NetBackup for DB2 block-level incremental backups on UNIX
- Configuring policies for BLI backups with NetBackup for DB2
- About Snapshot Client effects
- Troubleshooting NetBackup for DB2
- About the NetBackup for DB2 log files
- Appendix A. Configuration for a DB2 EEE (DPF) environment
- Appendix B. Using NetBackup for DB2 with SAP®
- Appendix C. Register authorized locations
Restoring NetBackup for DB2 from a snapshot backup
The following topics describe how to restore files, volumes, and file systems from a snapshot backup:
See About restoring individual files from a NetBackup for DB2 snapshot backup.
See About NetBackup for DB2 restores of volumes and file systems using snapshot rollback.
See Performing a NetBackup for DB2 point-in-time rollback restore from a SnapVault backup (UNIX).
See Performing a snapshot rollback restore from the Java or Windows interface.