Enterprise Vault™ Guide for Outlook Users (Full Functionality)
- Introducing Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Setting up Enterprise Vault
- Enterprise Vault options and mailbox icons
- Working with archived items
- Storing and restoring items
- Managing Enterprise Vault archiving
- PST file migration
Submitting PST files for migration
If your administrator has enabled your mailbox for the submission of PST files, you can submit PST files manually for migration to Enterprise Vault. Depending on how your administrator has set up PST submission, you may be able to change the retention category of the PST file that you choose to migrate to Enterprise Vault.
To submit a PST file to Enterprise Vault
- On the Enterprise Vault tab on the Outlook ribbon, in the Migrate group, click PST Migration.
- In the PST Migration dialog box, click Manually add a PST file.
- In the Submit PST file dialog box, browse to select the file.
- In the Retention Category list, select the retention category that you want to use.
- Click OK.