Enterprise Vault™ Guide for Outlook Users (Full Functionality)
- Introducing Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Setting up Enterprise Vault
- Enterprise Vault options and mailbox icons
- Working with archived items
- Storing and restoring items
- Managing Enterprise Vault archiving
- PST file migration
Showing or hiding your Virtual Vault
Your Virtual Vault normally appears automatically in the Outlook Navigation Pane after your Vault Cache has been set up. However, in some circumstances, you may need to take the following steps to make it visible.
To show or hide your Virtual Vault
- Click the File tab and then click Enterprise Vault.
- Click Configure Vault Cache.
- On the Virtual Vault tab, select or clear your vault name to show or hide it in the Outlook Navigation Pane.
- Click OK.
You can also hide your Virtual Vault by right-clicking it in the Outlook Navigation Pane and then clicking Close "Vault - name".